The Elkhart Jazz Festival is celebrating its 30th anniversary this summer, with big names such as Ben Folds and Ramsey Lewis headlining the dozens of performers on stages up and down Main Street in Elkhart.
The jazz festival is without a doubt one of the best music events in Indiana and a top-notch draw for jazz fans, but have you noticed how much live music is in the air around town? There’s nothing like a concert in a lovely outdoor setting around summer time. Here are just the concert series and events with a music component that we’re aware of:
- Wellfield Botanic Gardens’ Groovin’ in the Gardens series.
- Goshen First Fridays.
- The Tower Tunes series at Ox Bow County Park.
- The Summer Chill series at Elkhart’s NIBCO Ice & Water Park.
- Elkhart County 4-H Fair concerts at the grandstand.
- Elkhart Municipal Band summer concerts at McNaughton Park.
- Ignition Garage, Goshen Brewing Company and Goshen Theatre concerts.
- Elkhart Music on the River.
- Elkhart ArtWalk and Summer Dance Saturdays.
That’s a pretty amazing lineup of choices for a great summer evening.